CSIRO and Universities
- Reform funding model to increase financial security.
- Increase funding for all research.
- Develop commercialisation expertise to improve returns on investment.
New Industry development
- Create a new division in the CSIRO and set up a government Venture Capital fund to seed early stage and emerging growth companies in Australia based on their potential for success. Technical and business support to help ensure success and all returns on investment will help grow the fund for more investment.
- Increase public transport, water, power, health and education infrastructure.
Rural Infrastructure package
- Return to a full FTTP NBN rollout, and investigate the potential for 5G implementation.
- Increase rural/city connectivity through high speed rail.
- Increase the level of health services, education, freight, water, power and transport infrastructure.