- Reduce the working week to 32 hours and increase flexibility to permit workers to have a four day working week, without financial loss.
- Cap CEO remuneration at 100 times lowest paid employee, with appropriate restrictions to prevent low-paid job outsourcing.
Entry level and Graduate Employment incentives
- 0.25 to 0.75% company tax break for businesses that employ 10% entry level and graduates as proportion of staff.
Paid Parental Leave & Childcare
- Extend leave entitlement to 24 weeks initially (progressively move to 36 then 52 weeks), for both mothers and fathers.
- Increase flexibility to provide gradual return to work. Increase the number of childcare facilities and their affordability.
Foreign trade agreements
- Oppose trade agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership that take away from the nation's sovereign powers and are heavily weighted to the interests of multinational corporations at the expense of local businesses and jobs.